If you want to work with passionate, highly-skilled tradespeople, Betta Balustrades is the place for you!We are excited to offer a range of roles to enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and grow their skills or share their expertise.
Our RolesBetta Balustrades is a fantastic place to work because we have a great variety of roles:
- Factory hands
- Transport & dispatch
- Office administration
Our business is constantly growing, so if you’re interested in one of these roles we’d love to hear from you!
While the specific qualifications required will be different depending on the role, there are some general qualities we’d love you to have:
- Experience in balustrades and fencing: Prior experience in balustrade and fence installation and repair, demonstrating knowledge of various materials and techniques.
- Physical fitness: Depending on your role, you may be required to lift materials and work outside.
- Attention to detail: Strong focus on precision and accuracy, whether that’s measuring a job or taking care of the paperwork!
- Time management: Effective organisational skills to meet project deadlines and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Communication skills: Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients and other team members effectively and respectfully.
Highly Desired Skills
While not mandatory, the following skills are highly desired for applicants, and will give you a real advantage:
- Carpentry skills: Proficiency in basic carpentry techniques to ensure precise installations.
- Welding Experience: Knowledge of welding techniques, especially for aluminium.
- Taking check measures and estimations, and accurately quoting and drafting sales.
- Customer service and/or sales: Knowledge of best-practice sales and customer service techniques.